Find out what’s wrong now
Immediate diagnosis and treatment by hospital consultants
expert care | no queues | from specialists
Contact a hospital specialist now
Face-to-face appointments : £200
Additional charges apply for investigations and treatment
Complete our online form and we’ll call back
Call 0333 880 4550 to book a consultation
Why Bluezone Health
One stop, immediate diagnosis and treatment from top hospital doctors
- When you or your child are unwell or injured
- When you need care that GP’s can’t provide
- When you need blood tests, X-rays, CTs, MRIs
- When you don’t want to wait in A&E
- When you want to be cared for in person, straight-away, by the best doctors
What we cover
Our specialists manage medical and surgical emergencies on a daily basis, so whatever the problem, they’ll investigate it thoroughly and treat it expertly.
We treat any problem that you want sorted quickly:
- Injuries, cuts, burns and broken bones.
- Infections, rashes, migraines and fevers.
- Chest pain, palpitations, gut, liver and kidney problems.
- Advice on test results or referrals to other specialists.
Why we’re different
All our doctors are Consultants who specialise in Emergency Medicine and work in some of the busiest NHS Emergency Departments in the UK.
So whatever’s wrong with you or your children, no matter how serious, you’re in safe hands.
Meet some of our doctors here.
How it works
|1. You contact us|
|2. We check your problem is suitable for our service|
|3. We book you an appointment at our Immediate Care Centre|
|4. We examine you, organise tests and treat|
|5. If needed, we arrange follow up with your GP or specialist|
Our Immediate Care Centre
Our first Immediate Care Centre is now open at HCA’s Medical Centre in Chiswick. It provides a calm and reassuring environment with dedicated, separate facilities for children. Click here to find out more.
We can examine you, undertake tests, diagnose what’s wrong and start treatment straight-away:
- Full examination, monitoring and assessment
- Blood tests and ECGs
- X-Rays, Ultrasound, CT and MRI
- Suturing wounds and fixing broken bones